Business in Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek)
Population: 4 568 000
Currency: Som (KGS)
Company registration in Kyrgyzstan:
Main company registraiton legal acts:
Company registration in Kyrgyzstan is regulated by Civil Code of Kyrghyzstan Republic (May, 8 1996), the Registration Law (1996), the Law “On foreign investments in the Kyrgyz republic” (1997), The Law on «Free Economic Zones in the Kyrgyz Republic» (15 March 1996) and other legal acts of Kyrgyzstan.
Main forms of business presence:
Limited liability company (LLC); Joint stock company (JCS); General partnership, Limited partnership; Representative/Branch office.
Minimum capital charter for company registration:
LLC — 100 сом (2,5 US Dollars); JSC: open – 1225 US Dollars, close – 245 US Dollars.
Services for company registration:
- Preparation of constituent documents;
- Company registration in tax authorities;
- Ordering and receipt of the seal;
- Registration of company’s data in social funds;
- Notarial authentication of the bank cards;
- Opening of accumulative/current bank accounts.
Preliminary information for company registration:
- Company’s name;
- Legal address in Kyrgyzstan (we may provide you with it upon request) and contact telephone;
- Information about Participants (Shareholders) and Director of the company (name, residence address, citizenship) and contact telephones;
- The size of charter capital of the company and methods of its contribution;
- Types of activity;
- Choice of bank, where accumulative/current accounts will be opened.
*All documents is necessary to present in advance in order to translate them into Kyrghyz language. Our company retains the right to ask for additional documents. All documents have to be notarized by appropriate local authorities and legalised by the Kyrghyz Embassy in the country of Participants (Shareholders) or in accordance with Hague Convention (1961) must bear Apostille, issued by the approporiate state agency after the notarisation on each document.
Presence of participants during company registration:
Participants may sign and make the notarial authentication of Power of Attorney and also it is necessary to make the notarial copies of passports of participants.
General term of company registration: app.14 days.