Business in Moldova (Kishinev)
Population: 4 458 000
Currency: Moldova Lei (MDL)
President: Mr. Igor Dodon
Company registration in Moldova:
Main company registration legal acts:
Company registration in Moldova is regulated by Civil Code of Moldova Republic (June 06, 2002), Law “On state registration of legal entities” (October 05, 2000), Law “On foreign investments into entrepreneurial activity” (March 18, 2003).
Main forms of business presence:
Limited liability company; Joint stock company; Representative/Branch office
Minimum charter capital (LLC): 5400 Lei (430 US Dollars )
Services for company registration:
- Preparation of constituent documents;
- Company registration in tax authorities;
- Ordering and receipt of the seal;
- Registration of company’s data in social funds;
- Notarial authentication of the bank cards;
- Opening of accumulative/current bank accounts.
Preliminary information necessary for company registration*:
- Company’s name (there is no need to check it for uniqueness).
- Legal address in Moldova (we may provide you with it upon request) and contact telephone;
- Information about Participants (Shareholders) and Director of the company (name, residence address, citizenship) and contact telephones;
- The size of charter capital of the company and methods of its contribution;
- Types of activity;
- Choice of bank, where accumulative/current accounts will be opened
*All documents is necessary to present in advance in order to translate them into Moldovan language. Our company retains the right to ask for additional documents. All documents have to be notarized by appropriate local authorities and legalised by the Moldovan Embassy in the country of Participants (Shareholders) or in accordance with Hague Convention (1961) must bear Apostille, issued by the approporiate state agency after the notarisation on each document.
Presence of Participants (Shareholders) during company registration procedure: Presence is not necessary – everything can be made with POA.
General term of company registration: from 14 days