Professionals of ALPS & CHASE have high level of training and practical solutions to help your company comply with the requirements of IFRS or GAAP, assess the financial soundness of your company from the point of view of foreign investors.
The purpose of implementation of international accounting and reporting standards is not only control of foreign owners over the development of their business or preparation of business to sale to a foreign investor, but also a more effective management of business in general for making of reasonable and important managerial decisions.
- Preparation and implementation of a plan of adjustment of your reports to IFRS.
- Transformation of the reports according to the requirements of the international standards.
- Preparation to IFRS audit, including preparation and drawing up of the reports for a group of interrelated and interdependent companies.
- Registration of companies in offshore areas and representation of their interests with the taxation authorities of the country of residence.
- Preparation of the reports certified by a certified auditor in a foreign language.
- Preparation of a Balance Sheet in full compliance with the requirements of IFRS.
- Analysis of accounting data (expense report, payroll report, etc.).
- Drawing up of the reports for foreign partners, drawing up of management accounts and reports for the headquarters (Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, P&L).
- Analysis of differences in transactions in the accounts according to RAS and accounts according to corporate standards.
- Analysis of financial reports using multipliers.
- Analysis and minimization of expenses for maintenance of financial reports according to IFRS.
Correct preparation of financial reports will enable your company to:
- Distribute percentages of profits correctly.
- Objectively assess the company’s financial capacities.
- Timely identify economic risks.
- Reflect financial indicators of long-term projects.
- Enter new sales markets and conclude cross-border transactions.
- Present financial efficiency of business to the external investors.
- Get access to credits and loans issued by foreign banks and stock exchanges.
MORE DETAIL ON DRAWING UP OF REPORTS ACCORDING TO IFRS, GAAP IN EACH COUNTRY