Business in Tajikistan (Dushanbe)
Population: 6 378 000
Currency: Tajik Ruble (THB)
President:Mr. Emomali Rakhmonov
Company registration in Tajikistan:
Main company registration legal acts:
Company registration in Tajikistan is regulated by Civil Code of Tajikistan Republic (January 01, 2005), Law “On state protection of business in Tajikistan Republic” (May 10, 2002), Law “ On foreign investments to the Tajikistan Republic” (March 10, 1992), Law “On registration of legal entity” (April 22, 2003) and other legal acts.
Main forms of business presence:
Limited liability company; Joint stock company; Representative/Branch office
Minimum charter capital:
Minimum charter capital for LLC constitutes 8 000 Somoni (2400 US Dollars).The contribution has to be paid within 1 (one) year from the time of registration.
Services for company registration:
- Preparation of constituent documents;
- Company registration in tax and registration authorities;
- Ordering and receipt of the seal (receipt of the permission from department of internal activity);
- Registration of company’s data in social funds;
- Opening of bank accounts.
Preliminary information necessary for company registration*:
- Company’s name (3 variants).
- Legal address in Tajikistan (we may provide you with it upon request) and contact telephone;
- Information about Participants (Shareholders) and Director of the company (name, surname, residence address, citizenship, personal code) and contact telephones;
- The size of charter capital of the company and methods of its contribution;
- Types of activity;
- Choice of bank, where accumulative/current accounts will be opened
*All documents is necessary to present in advance in order to translate them into Tajik language. Our company retains the right to ask for additional documents. All documents have to be notarized by appropriate local authorities and legalised by the Tajik Embassy in the country of Participants (Shareholders) or must bear Apostille, issued by the approporiate state agency after the notarisation on each document.
Presence of participants (shareholders) during company registration: for legal entities there will be enough to submit POA; for physical persons the presence is necessary for notarial authentication of their signatures.
General term of company registration: 20 days from the time of documents submission to the Ministry of Justice. It is possible to make an urgent registration. Also we may provide you with nominal directors in Tadjikistan.