Business in Uzbekistan (Tashkent)
Population: 21 206 800
Currency: Soum (UZS)
President:Mr. Islam Karimov
Company registration in Uzbekistan:
Main company registration legal acts:
Company registration in Uzbekistan is regulated by Civil Code of Uzbekistan Republic (March, 1 1997), the Law “On guarantees and measures of protection of foreign investments” (April, 30 1998), the Law “On foreign investments” (April,30 1998) and other legal acts of Uzbekistan.
Main forms of business presence:
Limited liability company(LLC); Joint stock company (JCS); General partnership, Limited partnership; Representative/Branch office
Minimum capital charter for company registration:
Limited liability company: 470 000 Soum (392 US Dollars), Joint stock company: open (50 000 USD), closed (1568 USD)
Services for company registration:
- Preparation of constituent documents;
- Company registration in tax authorities;
- Ordering and receipt of the seal;
- Registration of company’s data in social funds;
- Notarial authentication of the bank cards;
- Opening of accumulative/current bank accounts.
Preliminary information for company registration*:
- Company’s name
- Legal address of the company in Uzbekistan (we may provide you with it upon request) and contact telephone;
- Information about Participants (Shareholders) and Director of the company (name, residence address, citizenship) and contact telephones;
- The size of charter capital of the company and methods of its contribution;
- Types of activity;
- Choice of bank, where accumulative/current accounts will be opened
*All documents is necessary to present in advance in order to translate them into Uzbek language. Our company retains the right to ask for additional documents. All documents have to be notarized by appropriate local authorities and legalised by the Uzbek Embassy in the country of Participants (Shareholders) or in accordance with Hague Convention (1961) must bear Apostille, issued by the approporiate state agency after the notarisation on each document.
Presence of participants during company registration:
Initially it is possible to prepare Power of Attorney for representatives signed by participants and which can be used during company registration procedure in Uzbekistan. Presence of one of participants will be necessary for preparation of bank cards.
General term of company registration: from 12 days