Business in Belarus (Minsk, Gomel)
Population: 10 297 000
Currency: Belorus rouble (BYR)
President: Lukashenko Alexander
Company registration in Belarus.
Main company registration legal acts:
Civil Code of Belarus (December, 7 1998), Regulations “On registration and liqudation of legal entities» (16.03.99), the Law “On protection of foreign investments” (November, 14 1991), Investment Code of Belarus (22.06.01), Law on free economic zones (1998) and other legal acts of Belarus.
Main forms of business presence:
Limited liability company (LLC), Joint stock company (JCS), General partnership, Limited partnership; Representative or branch office
Minimum capital charter for company registration:
Limited liability company: 800 Euros for the companies with national investments; 20 000 US Dollars for the companies with foreign investments (companies with foreign investments have tax and customs preferences).
The charter capital has to be formed on 25% before the starting of registration procedure. And then 50% has to be paid for the initial 1(one) year period and 50% for the second year. The charter capital can be formed by property (or property rights), securities or funds. In the event the participants decide to form the charter capital with the property – it is necessary to hold additional appraisal of such property. For the passing funds to the charter capital it is necessary to open temporary accumulative account.
Services for company registration:
- Preparation of constituent documents;
- Company registration in tax and registration authorities;
- Ordering and receipt of the seal;
- Registration of company’s data in social funds;
- Opening of accumulative/current bank accounts.
Preliminary information for company registration*:
- Several company names;
- Legal address of the company in Belarus (we may provide you with it upon request) and contact telephone;
- Information about the Participants (Shareholders) and Managing director (physical persons: passport data, visas; legal persons: extract from the trade register etc.);
- The size of charter capital of the company and methods of its contribution;
- Types of activity;
- Choice of bank, where accumulative/current accounts will be opened.
*All documents is necessary to present in advance in order to translate them into Belarus language. Our company retains the right to ask for additional documents. All documents have to be notarized by appropriate local authorities and legalised by the Belarus Embassy in the country of Participants (Shareholders) or in accordance with Hague Convention (1961) must bear Apostille, issued by the approporiate state agency after the notarisation on each document.
Presence of participants during company registration:
Presence of participants is necessary for notarial authentication of constituent documents, submission of documents to the state registration authority. One of the participant has to be presented at time of documents receipt.
General term of company registration: 2 months